Arduino 3D Printer Controller Kit - Mega 2560 Board, 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 Board, 5 Steppers, SD Card Slot, 12V, 180W
- 3D printer controller kit for beginning 3D print enthusiasts
- Print all your 3D designs without the need of your PC
- High-quality components and 5 steppers for high speed and precise results
- Print g-code designs straight from your TF card
3D Printer Controller Kit
The Arduino 3D Printer Controller Kit has been designed specifically for beginning 3D enthusiasts that are interested in entering the limitless world of 3D printing. This kit includes a complete set of the most common and useful components that can be used by all tech-savvy people out there to build their own printer controller. With this controller kit in place, youll be able to easily print all your projects without the need of your PC. Simply slide in your SD card filled with g-code designs and youll be all set to print your next art projects in high precision.
This kit includes the high-end mega 2560 board from Arduino and 5 steppers. The 3D printer controller has been designed to run at voltages ups to 12V and is capable of handling a maximum Wattage of about 180W. With all this power at hand, youll be able to run your controller at higher speeds and precision bringing along great efficiency during your upcoming 3D printing projects. Besides its main board and 5 steppers, this Arduino Kit furthermore comes with a 3D printer controller RAMPS 1.4 Board, a sufficient LCD display with control board, two flat cables, and a smart adapter.
The LCD display board that has been included in the packages features an SD-card reader, a rotary encoder, and a 128 character x 64 line LCD display. Your ramps can be easily connected to the controller by using the smart adapter included. Once all components are connected, youll be able to print all your 3D projects straight from your SD card without ever needing your PC again. By allowing you to print all your designs by merely using your g-codes stored on a TF card, the Arduino 3D Printer Controller Kit brings along high efficiency for all 3D printer fanatics out there.
This 3D Printer Controller Kit comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- Max power supply for these ramps: 12V
- Max watts for these ramps: 180W
- Max watts for the hotbed: 100W
- Max temperature for the hotbed: 50 Degree Celsius
- This kit consists of a RAMPS 1.4 shield, an Mega 2560 board, five Stepper drivers and a LCD.
- It can control up to 5 stepper motors with 1/16 stepping precision and interface with a hotend, a heatbed, a fan (or a second hotend), a LCD controller, a 12V (or 24V with appropriate modification) power supply, up to three thermistors, and up to six end stoppers.
- RAMPS 1.4 shield is a popular control board for RepRap Prusa i3 3D compatible printer.
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver is built-in translator for easy operation
- LCD 12864 with Controller contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display.
- Arduino BoardDimensions:115x 50x 9mm (L x W x D)
- Arduino BoardWeight: 35g
- 3D Printer Controller BoardDimensions:105x 60x 20mm (L x W x D)
- 3D Printer Controller BoardWeight: 68g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Do not plug or unplug and wire or module when power is on, do not even touch the board when power is on or your hand has static charge(you can remove static charge by touching metal tap)
- Mega 2560 board for Arduino
- USB Cable
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 BoardRed Color)
- 5x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink
- 12864 LCD with control board
- Smart Adapter
- 2 xFC flat cable
Enjoy the following benefits:
Arduino 3D Printer Controller Kit
- Product Code: CVAGJ-G780