8 Channel HD NVR - 8 Outdoor Cameras, 960P, Motion Detection, 30 Meter Night Vision, ONVIF 2.0 Compliant
At a Glance...
- NVR brings the freedom to view the security feed from anywhere with a network connection
- Dot Matrix IR functions provide a massive 30M of night vision
- High quality 1/3 Inch CMOS Sensor cameras produce high resolution recordings
- ONVIF 2 makes the system fully scalable
HD Night Vision Cameras
Each of the 8 outdoor cameras that come with this NVR kit has Dot Matrix IR LED arrays that provide an outstanding 30 meter night vision letting them record great detail in low lighting conditions and they can capture 960P HD footage. The quality of these cameras make this eagle eyed system perfect for covering large areas such as parking garages, warehouses or storage zones. The motion detection lets you set up multiple detection areas and fine tune the sensitivity to ensure that the alarm recording mode is only trigger by unwanted intruders and not the neighbors cat.
Network Video Recorder
With a compact NVR that takes up less room than most DVD players you wont struggle to find a place for installing this system in your home or office. With a NVR you have the advantage of being able to set up the recorder in a different location from the cameras, and as long as they can both connect via a network you can locate them miles apart as there is no need for a direct physical connection to each camera. Not only does this provide great versatility in installation but it also removes the headache and expense of laying large quantities of cables. The NVR in this security kit can support a hard disk drive up to 4TB via its SATA port and with H.264 image encoding that one disk is able to provide plenty of video storage for you.
In NVR systems the cameras do all the image processing and recording themselves and then send the data via a network connection to the NVR box where they can be viewed, recorded or accessed from remote viewing devices such as your iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian or Android device. The beauty of these systems is that because everything is on a network you can easily monitor your workplace from the comfort of your home without having to be present on site. In fact as long as you have a network connection you could even check in from the other side of the world so you can access the system from virtually anywhere. Because this particular system is ONVIF 2.0 compliant it can easily be added to later or work in conjunction with other ONVIF compatible systems which gives grate scalability for when you want to expand a security system that`s already in place.
This 8 Channel NVR Kit comes with 12 months warranty and is brought to you by the leader in electronic devices and wholesale security systems, YoGadgets.
- Mobile Phone Monitor:iPhone, Android Phones
- Internet Browser: IE5.0, NET4.5, Firefox, Google Chrome
- Supported OS: Win98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
- ONVIF2.0 Compliant
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX operating system
- Dual Stream: Each channel can set main stream and sub stream
- Image Motion Detection: Each screen can set multiple detection areas and set sensitivity (IPCSupport)
- Recording Playback Quality: 4ch 720P playback in 8ch 720P mode
- Recording Mode: Support manual, auto, dynamic detection, alarm trigger record
- Backup Way: Support U Disk, USB mobile HDD,USB DVD-RW. network storage and backup
- Local Login: User name and password
- Recording Storage: Local HDD, network
- MAX Capacity: Each port supports MAX 4TB
- Video Input: 8
8 Channel HD NVR
- Product Code: CVYW-I438-2GEN