WHAT COUNTRIES DOES YOGADGETS DELIVER TO?
We can deliver orders to any country except addresses in Mainland China. Goods are sent from China by courier or Airmail, and delivered to your door (home or company-address). Wherever you are in the world, you can buy electronics directly from China at YoGadgets.com!
After having paid for your order the shipment will be sent within 1 working day. Delivery times are between 2 and 25 days, dependant upon your choice of delivery method, which you can set in the checkout-process.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Under the terms of the warranty, if a product arrives broken or develops a fault during the 12 month warranty period, you can request an RMA number. If accepted by YoGadgets we will give you a return address to send the faulty product to. You are responsible for the costs of returning the product for repair / compensation.
YoGadgets does not accept returns of products which are not faulty. If you order the wrong products by mistake, or order products that cannot work in your country (e.g. wrong GSM type for cell phones, DVB-T to unsupported countries, PAL/NTSC to wrong regions) we will not offer return/exchange after the goods are sent out.
If you pay for an order and cancel it, or we are offering compensation for a failed delivery or warranty return, we reserve the right to offer credit against future orders, Store Credit, instead of a cash refund.
We can not deliver to PO boxes, APO addresses, or certain remote areas. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, and refund any orders of which we deem the address to be undeliverable to.
"MY ORDER CAN'T BE DELIVERED THERE IS A CUSTOMS PROBLEM"
Usually, when you import goods from YoGadgets, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs.
There's usually no reason to worry because:
- YoGadgets provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay them at the door. Click here for more information about import taxes.
If there is a question about your delivery:
- Sometimes you may need to provide information to your local Customs about the shipment you are receiving. In some cases they need you to provide an invoice matching the invoice that accompanies the goods. In these cases please contact us immediately and we will provide you with a PDF of the shipping invoice.
- Sometimes the products need to be backed up with some kind of licence or certificate. In these cases, we mostly already hear about it from the courier and we will handle it for you. If Customs contacts you about this, please contact us first to get our help.